We all know how difficult it can be to maintain proper body weight. Many people have problems with excess of pounds, even the ones who exercise regularly. Even children have a problem with obesity. Almost, 40% of the people in Indiaare obese. According to statistics, half of the population in the world will have issues with obesity.
Obesity can cause many health issues such as:
- Psychological or physical stress
- Different issues with your thyroid gland, ulcers, blood pressure, cardiac disorders, digestive issues and diabetes.
- All the people with excess pounds actually consume more food than they need. If these people eat as much as they need, water and food storage can be solved more easily. Do not forget that 1/3 of the people eat 50% more
food than they can digest.
WHY DO WE BECOME OVERWEIGHT?
Gaining weight is something very easy, but losing them can be a great problem. In this article, we’re going to present you several reasons on why we gain extra pounds:
- The consumption of processed and packaged foods;
- Bad eating habits like for example fast food;
- Lack or no physical activity. We spend too much time in front of our computers and TVs. We don’t go out for walks. We just sit in the car or get a taxi;
- Some of the things that we eat with almost every meal: bread, flour, bakes, fried food and pastries;
- Unhealthy lifestyle, insomnia, sleeping throughout the day etc.
Fat people aren’t mindful that they’re obese and they have many issues that must be resolved. For those who have some extra few pounds and also you don’t that way, the dietary plan should try and alter. You will find in case you are obese through the use of fat proportion and WTH (middle-to-hip) proportion.
For girls, it’s permitted to have 25-percent and 2,3 percent increase. Also, the outfits might help you notice which you have accumulated weight.
Here we are going to give you Fast Weight Loss diet Plan
If you have extra pounds you should start making your diet plan. For doing it you must know these tips:
- Avoid drinking water during and after meals.
- Don’t eat after 8 PM.
- Try to consume small meals
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, alcohol and canned juices.
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food
- Star and end your day with glass of warm water
- It is recommended 25-30% of your meals to be liquid
- Walk at least 15 minutes before meals
- For snacks you can consume some fruit or salad.
- NEVER consume junk food.